ServicesShuping Travel | Faith Based Travel Agency
- Are you going to a destination off the beaten path? A destination that most have not heard of. Not many have been to Ouagadougou!
- Faith-Based travel, mission trips or humanitarian travel is more than a need, it is a calling.
- Do you want to work with a Travel Expert that has been on mission as well and “gets you?”
- Need assistance planning for 1 or 50? We can help!
Laurie at Shuping travel is simply the best. I travel to the third world a couple of times per year leading small groups of missionaries and because of the places we go and the schedules we keep, ticket and travel problems are the norm.
On our last trip after two weeks in Uganda my return air fare, along with several others on the same flight, had their tickets unexplainably cancelled. Because of Laurie’s helping me out by cell phone on a Saturday afternoon, I got the situation straightened out. Other travelers who had purchased their tickets on-line or with other travel agents had to purchase new tickets at their own expense.
She does a great job and is always very helpful.Greg
- Have you avoided planning your dream vacation because you don’t know where to start? Or you are tired of pushing buttons for the next menu but never reaching a “live person”.
- You are looking for help planning that dream trip that you’ve saved for, or a destination on your bucket list that has to be done.
- Need some good quality family time away for the hustle and bustle. We can make that happen.
- Are you a busy professional that does not need another project added to the list? We love projects.
Last month my husband and I spent our early 35th wedding anniversary in Hawaii. Laurie Shuping created the perfect trip for us. We arrived in Oahu on Saturday and were met at the airport by a wonderful lady who gave us leis and we traveled to the Outrigger. We had a room with TWO balconies overlooking the ocean and Diamond Head. We were in Heaven. Had the Stars and Stripes tour at Pearl Harbor on Sunday, and our guide for the day was interesting and very informative. We flew to Maui on Tuesday and stayed at Kaanapali Beach Hotel, the most Hawaiian Hotel. Such nice helpful people and another perfect place. We kept thinking things couldn’t be better, but it was from the helpful people at the hotel to our seats at the Old Lahaina Luau and the small group Sunrise tour at Haleakala National Park. It was breath taking and we were served hot chocolate as the sun came up and then stopped for breakfast at a restaurant that had a magnificent view and flower garden. Those are just some of the highlights from our trip of a lifetime and all I had to do was tell Laurie what I thought I wanted and she literally took care of it all. It was like she KNEW exactly what we wanted. It was a second honeymoon for us, and one we will be talking about for a long time. I highly recommend Shuping Travel. Thank you Laurie for giving us memories of a lifetime. We are already talking about going back in a few years.Robin
*this is just a short list. Don’t be afraid to ask me for more if you wish to learn more about the churches I have worked with in the past in coordinating their mission trips!
Past Organizations Shuping Travel Has Worked With:
- Lifewater International, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Hand in Hand in Africa, Frisco TX
- Mission Servants Ministry, Charlotte NC
- Prospect Baptist Church, Albemarle, NC
- First Presbyterian Church, Salisbury, NC
- Calvary South Denver, Littleton CO
- RTM Missions, Charlotte, NC
- Renfrew Baptist Church, Travelers Rest, SC
- Impact, Presbytery of Santa Barbara, CA
- One Heart Global Ministries, Missionary Katty Aguirre, Ecuador